253 AED tax incl.
The compact Multi Boom mounts in a standard umbrella swivel, holds two flashes on axis with the umbrella shaft, and allows the softbox to be tilted.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Umbrellas softboxes from Phottix are great lighting modifiers. Easy to transport and use, fast to set-up.
The compact Phottix Multi Boom mounts in a standard umbrella swivel, holds two flashes on axis with the umbrella shaft, and allows the softbox to be tilted. Halleluiah, the days of freakish, jury-rigged mounting are over.
Available as the Phottix Multi Boom 16" or as a combo with Multi Boom 16" and Phottix Varos II BG Umbrella Adapter.
Multi Boom Features -
- Mount one or more flashes with the heads centered inside umbrellas or Phottix Easy-Up Umbrella Softboxes or umbrella-style softboxes from other manufacturers for more even light output.
- Places the umbrella swivel outside umbrella-style softbox, allowing much greater tilt angles and fast easy access to the swivel handle.
- Mount in an umbrella swivel, or in a grip head for tilt and swivel movement.
- Allows full 180 degree tilt with Phottix Easy-Up Umbrella Softboxes, up to 90 cm (of 36") in height or diameter.
- Fast and easy set-up, base plate swivels and locks into position with one simple thumbscrew.
- Quickly folds flat and compact for transport. Carrying bag included.
- Mount the baseplate in multiple positions for different flash layouts, or lower center of gravity.
- The hand grip allows for holding of flashes mounted in a shoot-through umbrella or similar modifier.
- Large, easy-to grip-thumbscrews are captured in the slots – no worries of lost thumbscrews.
- Folded flat the bracket acts as a base stand for 2 flashes to sit on a flat surface (floor or table etc).
- Solid all metal construction is simple, strong and long lasting with lightweight 6061 machined alloy material, with hard wearing black anodized finish.
- Upright flash mounting is ideal for hotshoe mounted radio triggers.
- The eye bolt handle grip provides easy access to a handle outside the softbox, as well as a point to attach battery packs or small counterweights.
- Using the base plate from a second Multi-Boom bracket allows for quad flash mounting, or two flash units and 2 battery packs.