Godox 2.4GHz Wireless Dual Microphone System for Type C phones. Each of the two compact transmitters weighs less than 1 oz and features a built-in clip and an omnidirectional microphone, making them simple to attach to a lapel or shirt for quick and easy hands-free audio. The back of each clip is magnetic, and two iron pads are included—providing an alternative way to discreetly attach the transmitters to clothing. The UC2 uses a digital, frequency-hopping 2.4 GHz bandwidth system with a maximum line-of-sight range of up to 164′. For a more low-profile visual appearance, you can use the included lavalier microphones and simply plug the mics’ 3.9′ cables into the 3.5mm input jacks on the transmitters.
The tiny, lightweight two-channel receiver plugs directly into the USB Type-C port on your mobile device which supplies it with power, and allows you to record both subjects to your phone using a single component.
The transmitters feature internal, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that will run for up to 6 hours and are recharged through their USB ports. The system can be expanded with additional transmitters and receivers to allow up to 8 microphones in use on set at one time.
Features at a Glance:
- Ultracompact, lightweight 2-person wireless system for vlogging, interviews, and video production
- Works with smartphones, tablets, and mobile devices with USB Type-C ports
- Digital frequency-hopping wireless transmission in the 2.4 GHz spectrum
- 164′ maximum range
- 2 clip-on transmitters with built-in omnidirectional microphones and wind caps
- 2 lavalier mics included for low-profile visual work
- Mute buttons on transmitters
- Dual-channel receiver plugs directly into USB connector on phone or tablet
- Transmitters offer 6 hours of operating time on built-in rechargeable battery
- TFT displays on transmitters show important information including battery life, levels, mute status, and more
- Includes USB charging cables
- The ML-H Handheld Adapter (available separately) is a convenient grip and foam windscreen that adapts the clip-on transmitter for handheld interview use