Sony Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens. It benefits greatly from Zeiss’s optical technology, as it utilizes a Sonnar design with three double-sided aspherical to provide the relatively fast f/2.8 aperture with minimal aberrations. The lens is also equipped with Zeiss’ T* anti-reflective coating to effectively eliminate flare and ghosting. Taking things up a notch is the linear autofocus motor and internal focusing design, resulting in fast, quiet, and responsive performance in stills and video as well providing a minimum focus distance of 13.8″. On top of all this, the lens uses a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh and has a dust- and moisture-resistant construction that ensure it will keep functioning in less-than-ideal weather conditions.
- Based on the Zeiss Sonnar optical concept, this lens uses a design with seven elements in five groups that helps achieve the large maximum aperture of f/2.8 while simultaneously reducing flare and improving contrast.
- A wide-angle prime designed for full-frame E-mount cameras, this 35mm lens will provide a excellent perspective for street photography, environmental portraits, and general-purpose shooting. It can also be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide an equivalent focal length of 52.5mm.
- The f/2.8 maximum aperture allows users to create images with shallow depth of field and work in low-light conditions with relative ease.
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Three double-sided aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Included with the lens is a dedicated cap-style lens hood that is extremely compact and prevents flare. It also features its own 40.5mm filter thread in addition to the 49mm thread located on the lens.
Advanced Media is SONY authorized distributor. Contact Advanced Media Dubai for Sony Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens!