The LT1 system uses digital frequency-hopping technology in the 2.4 GHz bandwidth system to ensure a clear transmission. A compact, 2-channel receiver can be plugged into compatible iOS devices with Lightning ports, providing cableless connection with your device. You can record up to two subjects simultaneously in either mono or stereo modes. The transmitter has a built-in lithium battery that can be recharged and operates for up to 6 hours at a time. An included USB Type-C cable can charge the transmitter, and a carry pouch allows you to store and travel with the system.
Features at a Glance:
- Compatible with iOS smartphones and tablets with a Lightning connector
- Digital frequency-hopping wireless transmission in the 2.4 GHz spectrum
- 164′ maximum wireless range
- Clip-on transmitter with integrated microphone can be mounted directly onto your subject
- Lavalier microphone for more discreet look
- Transmitter has mute button and TFT display for battery life, levels, etc.
- Switch between mono and stereo recording modes
- 6 hours of operating time on built-in rechargeable battery in transmitter
- Includes USB Type-C charging cable and travel pouch