About this item
- Create in any light: The wide Z mount and large 24.5 MP full-frame sensor enable clean, detailed images across the ultra-wide ISO range. Low-light AF now works down to -6 EV with and an f/2 (or faster) lens.
- So much faster: Shoot full-resolution stills at up to 14 fps with full AF/AE. Capture up to 200 JPEGs or 124 12-bit uncompressed RAW images in one burst.
- Twin EXPEED: Two processors double the power at your disposal for everything from AF to buffer capacity. Performance is smooth as silk, whether filming or shooting stills.
- Dual card slots: Adapt to any workflow. You can use UHS-II SD cards in one slot and XQD cards, or the latest ultra-fast CFexpress cards, in the other.
- A multimedia powerhouse: Capture sharper, cleaner video footage with broader dynamic range. Eye-Detection and Animal-Detection AF are available while filming—and you can output footage however you need.
- Built tough: With a super-strong, lightweight magnesium-alloy frame, this camera is easy to carry and tough enough to handle any location. It’s fully sealed against dust, dirt and moisture.
- NIKKOR Z: Love the cinematic depth of field you can achieve with the wide selection of fast-focusing, compact NIKKOR Z lenses.
|Photo sensor technology||CMOS|
|Effective still resolution||24.5 MP|
|Photo Sensor Size||Full Frame (35mm)|
|Video capture resolution||2160p|
|Maximum focal length||70 Millimeters|
|Minimum focal length||24 Millimeters|