Samyang AF 35mm f/1.4 FE Lens for Sony E.
The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and two high refractive index elements to suppress spherical aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens’s Linear Super sonic Motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras’ AF systems for quick and precise focusing performance. Additionally, a nine-blade circular diaphragm contributes to smooth, rounded bokeh.
- This fast wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Two aspherical elements and two high refractive index elements help control spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness, resolution, and clarity.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated Linear Super sonic Motor (LSM) autofocus system works in conjunction with Sony cameras’ focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during use and also prevents the filter ring and lens barrel from rotating during focusing to benefit working with circular polarizers and graduated ND filters.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Aluminum-alloy housing is both lightweight and durable.
Be the first to review “Samyang AF 35mm f1.4 FE Lens for Sony E”