Samyang AF 45mm f/1.8 FE Lens for Sony E is a normal-length prime characterized by its compact design and bright f/1.8 maximum aperture. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to suppress spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness, color accuracy, and clarity. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting in order to achieve higher contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens’s linear STM autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras’ AF systems for quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance, and manual focus override is also available for more refined control.
- Compact normal-length prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 67.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus.
- One extra-low dispersion element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- Two aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and resolution.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated linear STM autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras’ focusing systems for quick, quiet, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length and prevents the front of the lens from rotating during use.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
Be the first to review “Samyang AF 45mm f1.8 FE Lens for Sony E”