Sony E 20mm f/2.8 Lens, a super compact “pancake” lens designed for APS-C-format E-mount cameras where it provides a 30mm equivalent focal length. It offers shooters a fast f/2.8 aperture for use in low light and for creating images with a shallow depth of field. Benefitting image quality are three aspherical elements to minimize the appearance of aberrations while a rear focusing design improves autofocus speed and helps reach a minimum focus distance of 7.9″. Additionally, the lens is equipped with a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth, rounded bokeh.
- With its pancake design, the lens only extends 0.8″ from the mount, resulting in a compact and lightweight camera system.
- Optimized for APS-C-format cameras, this compact 20mm lens offers a wide-angle 30mm equivalent focal length.
- The fast f/2.8 maximum aperture permits operation in less-than-ideal lighting situations and allows photographers to capture images with shallow depth of field.
- Three aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- The lens uses a rear focusing design that contributes to faster autofocus performance as well as a minimum focus distance of 7.9″.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Advanced Media is SONY authorized distributor. Contact Advanced Media Dubai for Sony E 20mm f/2.8 Lens!